Florida Packaging and Labeling Regulations for Marijunana
- Package the low-THC cannabis or medical cannabis in compliance with the United States Poison Prevention Packaging Act of 1970, 15 U.S.C. ss. 1471 et seq.
- Package the low-THC cannabis or medical cannabis in a receptacle that has a firmly affixed and legible label stating the following information:
- A statement that the low-THC cannabis or medical cannabis meets the requirements of subparagraph 2.;
- The name of the dispensing organization from which the medical cannabis or low-THC cannabis originates; and
- The batch number and harvest number from which the medical cannabis or low-THC cannabis originates.
For Further Information contact: http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?mode=View%20Statutes&SubMenu=1&App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=381.986&URL=0300-0399/0381/Sections/0381.986.html
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.